Saturday, September 15, 2007

“We Remember” visits Washington DC

Abkhazia Institute for Social and Economic Research - “We Remember” visits Washington DC: "It is my sincerest hope that the Photo Exhibition “We Remember” will serve as a reminder of the evil that fear and prejudice can generate. Maybe then that evil can be recognized before anything like the “Georgian Massacre” ever happens again. The next update is threading on thin ice since it touches on some political and historical topics. I do not attempt to give an objective view, and I want to make it very clear that the following describes how I feel towards the Georgian-Russian relationship and is not supposed to be representative of anyone but myself. If you think about history, it doesn't surprise that the relationship between Georgia and Russia hasn't quite been the best in the past, and worsens every day."

No comments: